- Brand Name: YEGREN
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- With Backlight Or Not: no
- Is Smart Device: no
- Model Number: TDS-03A
- Display Type: DIGITAL
- Item Type: TDS Water Meter
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Range: 0-9999 ppm
- Accuracy: /-2%
- Temperature Range: 0-50 celsius
- Battery: 2xLR44 batteries, 1.5V (NOT included for safety)
- Size: 155x31x23 mm
Handheld TDS Digital Water Tester Water Test Pen Water Quality Analysis Meter Water Purity Check 0-9999 ppm Measurement
Total Dissolved Solides (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minetals, salts, or matals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in milligrams perliter (mg/L), or in parts per million (PPM).
Item Type: TDS Water Meter
Measurement Range: 0-9999 ppm
Temperature Range: 0-50 celsius
Battery: 2xLR44 batteries, 1.5V (NOT Included for safety)
Size: 155x31x23 mm
1. Check the performance of your water filter.
2. Check for nardness (1 grain = 17ppm).
3. Make sure you always drink pure water!
Please refer below standard for testing water
0-50 ppm ——— High Purity Water
50-100 ppm ——- Pure Water
100-300 ppm —— General Pure Water
300-600 ppm —— Fouling
600-1000 ppm —– Poor Taste Water,Fouling
Above 1000 ppm — The water is not suitable for drinking
1. Hold function: Saves measurements for convenient readign and recording
2. Auto-off function: Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
3. Measurement Range: 0-9999 ppm (When the measured value exceeds 999 ppm, please make the display value x10)
Batteries are NOT included for safety!
1. Do not drop the entire TDS meter in water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight.
2. Do not store the TDS meter under high temperature or direct sunlight. This will shorten the life.
3. Please avoid impact, heavy pressure or drop