Everyone has days once they are down, exhausted and just not feeling all that happy.
That’s OK, you wish to have days like this, otherwise how would you recognize once you are happy. You have to have something to balance your joy with.. What is black without white?
Even though you recognize that sadness may be a a part of life, let’s try and make it a little a part of life.
With that said, here are a couple of tips to assist you are feeling better once you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to try to to , easy to practice every day and that they work!
1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. At the point when your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you’ll flow.
2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and effective.
3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like I feel good, Positive energy flows through my body, I see the great in all.
4. Listen to some music that you like. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain sorts of music work better than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Studies have shown that serious music and new age music work best.
5. Take a while out for yourself, relax and browse a book, do something for yourself.
6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you do. If you’re one who contains a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just look for “Meditation music” on Google or Yahoo and explore.
Our outside work is just a reflection of our inside world. Remember there’s no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you’re sad, realize that it’s all in your mind and you are doing have the ability to alter your perception.
These tips will lift you up once you are down, but don’t just use them once you are sad. Attempt and practice them everyday, make them a habit. You will be shocked at how these basic activities will keep the rainy days away.
On a final note, if you’re in a deep depression that you simply can’t seem to shake, please go see a doctor. This is your life and don’t take any chances.